(B.I.G) – Barbary Investment Group BoD is responsible to shareholders for the overall strategies of the company, its governance and performance. The Board manages the Company’s business and affairs and decides on issues other than those that must be determined by those of shareholders pursuant to Egyptian law and Company’s by-laws. The typical duties of Board of Directors include:
- Governing the organization by establishing broad policies and objectives.
- Selecting, appointing, supporting and reviewing the performance of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensuring the availability of adequate financial resources.
- Approving annual budgets for the Company and other significant decisions.
- Accounting to the stakeholders for the organization’s performance.
- Issuing recommendations to the General Assembly concerned with Company’s capital restructures expenditure and dividend policy.
- Setting the salaries and compensation of company management.